Monday, February 18, 2008

Me, me, me!

Today I don't want to write about others, just me. Or as my new obsession, Happy Bunny might say "it's all about me!"
top 5... words I can live without
1. Kvetch, 2. Obviously, 3. Settle Down, 4. Brilliant 5. Exactly
one album I could never part with:MC Solaar/ Solar Pleur
My pet is...Annu- an obsessive, loud, loving sheltie
favorite night spot:In front of the Wrigley’ building looking back at the river.
odd superhero power:Sticking my foot in my mouth all the time!
ultimate goals in life:travel around the world and open a lama farm
favorite website:wall street journal.com (I know, I know how boring!)
favorite lunch foodSushi rice and nori liberally drizzled with soy sauce
pet peeve: People who use word “bucket” in an office setting
Cold water coming out of the showerhead
Onions floating in soup
most celebrated moment: Meeting my husband 10 years ago
i heart...Dhruba (husband), Rita (daughter).
if you wanted to buy me a drink it would be:Pinot Noir, A to Z, Gin (Bombay Sapphire) and Tonic
Favorite ice cream flavor: Star Anise and Lingonberry from Jeni’s Ice Cream
fantasy celebrity friend Uma Thurman (b/c she is my hero!)
one bad habit you can't shake: Taking books from the library and not reading them
the occupation of your alter ego?Celebrity chef who travels the world in search of the next awesome flavor

No comments: