Monday, August 27, 2007

Long Live Steve!

Entrepreneurial Saga continues: It's all about Steve, the wrapping machine!
Those of you who might be following my blog already know that Steve is an awesome vintage wrapping machine that wraps our caramels. We just purchased it a few month ago and named it Steve: that's how much we loved it already! Today marks the 1st official day of Steve's life in our production facility. Our mechanics Larry and George of Elite Machinery delivered Steve, all wrapped up in tarp in the back of their pick up truck and installed it in our space. Steve runs like a song, has a few modern additions that make operating it a breeze and wraps up to 120 candies/minute. I was so excited to play with Steve, that I neglected lunch and bathroom breaks and wrapped all of the caramels I had on hand at the moment.
Tomorrow I will post a slide show on Steve so that everyone can see what a wonderful guy he is!
But for now: is Whole Foods venturing into energy now? See below. I hope you'll find amusing. I did!

No comments: